Nutella, a brand of sweetened hazelnut cocoa is everyone’s favourite, be it any age. It’s a versatile ingredient, isn’t it? Use it as a spread for toasts, filling for cupcakes, spoonful as it is.. or even Nutella Brownies.
I’m not here to promote it but it’s easier to call a Nutella Brownie a Nutella Brownie and not a Sweetened Hazelnut Cocoa Brownie, right!!! Going nuts over the name.. don’t. Instead, try your hand on these decadent brownies, they are so so so so so delicious that it’s not even funny!
Don’t believe me? Then give it a try now. It’s as easy as i don’t know what..
- 1 1/2 Cup Nutella
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Castor Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Paste/Extract (use a pure extract pls)
- 3/4 Cup of All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
That’s about it. Now, let’s get on with making the Nutella Brownies.
- Line a rectangular pan (usually used for brownies) with parchment
- Pre heat your oven to 180 degree celsius for 15 mins.
- Sift all dry ingredients – flour, baking powder, salt and keep it aside
- Melt 1 cup of Nutella over a double boiler or in a microwave (for a 1 min) and add in the butter and mix well
- Whisk together the egg yolks, sugar and vanilla for about 2 mins – no point using fancy hand blenders and all. A traditional whisk is just fine.
- Pour in the Nutella and butter mixture to the eggs and whisk well.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix with a spatula until thoroughly combined
- Pour in the batter in the lined tin and scoop in few tbsp of Nutella here and there.
- Bake this in a preheated oven at 180 degree celsius for 40 mins.
- Cool completely before slicing. Whenever you want to serve, just warm it up and drizzle some more Nutella goodness on top… may be with a dollop of Vanilla Ice Cream.
Isn’t this a piece of heaven? Or rather pieces of heaven. Pls pls pls try this else you will regret it.. Then do not blame me 😉
Will be back with another recipe soon. Till then, keep cooking, keep loving!